Ozone Therapy is the use of medical grade ozone, which is highly reactive in the body, to create a curative response. Ozone, (O3), is an energized form of oxygen which contains three atoms of oxygen, rather than the two oxygen atoms that we normally breathe. Ozone is formed when oxygen molecules (O2) split and re-combine 3 oxygen atoms (O3) into a single molecule. This is achieved by running pure oxygen through an ozone generator. The extra oxygen atom in ozone makes it reactive, allowing the atom to attach itself to other molecules.
The reactive properties of ozone prompt many responses in the body and is useful for many conditions. Research has shown that Ozone Therapy is extremely safe and can:
- Activate the immune system in infectious diseases.
- Improve the cellular utilization of oxygen and increase energy production in cells.
- Stimulate cells that fight cancer.
- Cause the release of growth factors that stimulate damaged joints and degenerative discs to regenerate.
- Dramatically reduce or even eliminate chronic pain through its action on pain receptors.
- Degrade petrochemicals in the body and assist in detoxification.
- Oxidize arterial plague.
- Kill bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa.
Contact BARC at (310) 542-2727 to see if Ozone Therapy could benefit your pet